May 2021 - Present
JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Consumer & Lifestyle)
THE PHA GROUP
- Pitch writing for national, consumer and other trade titles.
- Building new and existing relationships with clients, journalists and influencers.
- Generating creative insights to answer client needs and wants.
June 2020 - May 2021
FINANCE COMMITTEE CHAIR
- Co-managed the £1.2 million budget for the Union.
- Trustee for the Union.
- Chair finance committee meetings with a range of stakeholders.
June 2020 - May 2021
- Project managed a multifaceted campaign at the national level in conjunction with NUS. Organising an online protest, liaising directly with Members of Parliament and liberation groups.
- Analysed feedback data and presented it to key stakeholders and in the Board of Governors (where I also sit as a Governor).
- Built a strong understanding of many national debates, wrote high-quality letters to parliament and debated directly with the Minister for Education, lobbying successfully for rent refunds, no detriment policies and tuition fee repayment education.
- Identified a new insight and sold it to the Union -
'CoLab' a successful student collaboration interface. Project managed the build, implementation and execution.
May 2019 - May 2020
CREATIVE & STRATEGIST
- Successfully pitched for a new client - Spaceport Cornwall
- Built a strong understanding of the Space Industry and issues they face.
- Worked in my creative team to identify the clients business needs and respond to them with insights and strategies.
- Developed strong relationships with local and national journalists, local clubs, schools and businesses.
June 2019 - July 2019
- Understanding business briefs and responding with copy ideas to support their communication objectives to an eastern audience.
- Written copy for viral Mentos campaign “The Social Queue”.
- Worked with Chinese brands - Filorga and Greystar.
- Established “The HERd”, an internalised female empowerment group.
May 2019 - May 2019
PRODUCTION, PR & EVENTS INTERN
- Attended events to network and interview business entrepreneurs.
- Brought on new clients for the start-up.
- Filmed and wrote transcriptions of PR interviews.
May 2018 - May 2019
- People Skills: Diverse customers, returns and customer service.
- Administration Skills: Stock checks, cashing up and sending off queries.
April 2017 - April 2017
PR WORK EXPERIENCE
THE PHA GROUP
- Liaised with new potential clients, over email and in person.
- I signed a new celebrity client through their management agency.
- I compared company competitors and analysed key objectives to fuel new insights.
IT: Microsoft Office (proficient), Word (proficient), Powerpoint (proficient) & Excel (intermediate). Adobe Photoshop (proficient), Illustrator (beginner), After Effects (beginner) & Premier Pro (intermediate)
Tech: Google Analytics (beginner), Google Adwords (still learning), Google Advanced Search (proficient), Gorkana (proficient), Social Blade , Influencer Intelligence, Mud Rack, Press Reader and Readly.
Languages: English (native), Spanish (beginner).
License: Full UK (clean) Driving License.
Sept 2017 - May 2020
First Class Honours
Brands & Branding (upper 2:1)
Consumer Behaviour (1st)
Advanced Campaign Creation (1st)
Social Media & Digital Tools (upper 2:1)
Creative Problem Solving (upper 2:1)
Analysing Advertising (upper 2:1)
Strategy and Planning (upper 2:1)
Transmedia Storytelling (1st)
Creative Conscious Award 2020
D&AD New Blood One to Watch 2020
Graphite D&AD New Blood Pencil 2019
Creative Conscious One to Watch 2019
Project Example 1: Consumer Behaviour 'Do Not Flush Wet Wipes' Report & Campaign
Client Relationships: Sourced drainage companies to endorse the project and knowledge exchange.
Analysis Skills: I analysed tables of data surrounding flushed materials and consumer spending habits.
High-Quality Content: I produced a written report and physical campaign - identifying issues, setting an objective to tackle, and presenting a rationale.
Sept 2015 - May 2017
ST MARYS SCHOOL
Fine Art A
Media Studies A
Philosophy & Ethics B
English Literature C
May 2021 - Snowboarding Member
February 2021 - Google Analytics & Adwords Certificate, Google
Tech Skills: Analyse business advertising data.
Administration Skills: Produce reports.
May 2019/20 - Cheerleading Committee Member
People Skills/ Client Relationships: Work with the team to run a successful society and liaise with potential sponsors to sponsor the team.
High-Quality Content: Work with companies to provide good quality uniforms and printing.